Beach Dash – A Traditional Beach Games Event
What do you get when you combine a beach bash with a series of beach-themed relays? A Beach Games Beach Dash! As beach music plays in the background, teams hit the beach to gain points in a series of games and contests fashioned after a Beach Games.
The sound of summertime hits and steel drums floating through the air transports participants to the beach…whether they are truly there or not, as this Beach Games style event can take place indoors or outdoors, on the beach or not.
As participants arrive they receive a lei that serves as team identification. After a brief introduction, it’s time for them to join their team and take part in the Beach Dash – a series of beach-themed games.
Sample Beach Games
How many and which games to choose is based on location, number of participants and desired length of your Beach Games event.
- Beach Blanket Bingo – Teams load beanbags into giant slingshots, trying to make them land in grids on a bingo card written on a beach blanket.
- Catchin’ Some Waves – Wearing goggles and fins, participants flip-flop their way through an obstacle course.
- Muscle Beach - One participant on each team becomes the muscleman and the rest of the team beefs him up by stuffing his lifting suit with “muscles” – balloons they must blow up, tie off and launch into his sweatsuit.
- Pic-Or-Treat – Participants take turns eating a treat out of the picnic basket. Some treats are tasty, some are nasty – time doesn’t stop until all of the treats are gone.
- Sandy Claws – One participant on each team is transformed into a lobster and has to catch “lemons” that are thrown their way in their claws.
- Under The Boardwalk – Partners coordinate their movements as they walk together on team boards.
Contact us today to plan a fun and creative team building event!