Non-Profit Recreational Event Planning
Want fun and creative event planning ideas to thank or attract donors? Wildly Different does recreational event planning that will make a commotion - for good!
Recreational Event Planning for Non-Profit Agencies
Non-profit agencies can use these event planning ideas as a stand-alone activity or a part of:
- A promotional campaign
- A loyalty program
- Special events
- A family friendly event
- Kid’s activities
- A grand opening
- Volunteer functions such as drives, orientations and rewards
Our non-profit, event planning ideas can be used to:
- Surprise people to get them talking
- Generate newsworthy buzz
- Make you more attractive than your competition
Benefits of working with us include:
- An affordable option, if you choose to self-implement our ideas
- We’ll take care of as much of, or as little of, the operational aspects that you desire
- Last minute events aren’t a problem
- Unique event planning ideas
- Customized event planning ideas
How Can Wildly Different Help?
- Our trained professionals have BA degrees in Leisure Services & Recreation.
- For almost 20 years, we have implemented events. For 10 of those years we’ve done event marketing in the Orlando area marketplace, including Walt Disney World.
- We think through everything that could go wrong…so it won’t (but, we carry a $2 million liability policy just in case)! We take the business of fun seriously.
- We’ve done event marketing for large and small groups alike.