Spouse programs are designed for the spouses of the employees to have something to participate in while the employees are in meetings, conferences, etc.
Benefits of Spouse Programs
The following are some of the benefits of having spouse programs - for your company or group.
- Spouse programs allow spouses to bond with one another
- Get spouses to break out of cliques and meet others with an icebreaker at an opening, closing or networking function
- Spouse programs are a great way to do something good for others if a charity event is chosen
- Try a unique form of entertainment with our spouse programs
- Bring a holiday party to life with our spouse programs
- Spouse programs are a great way to entertain spouses and families
- Spouse programs allow spouses to enjoy the destination
- We work with you to make you look like a star
Examples of Our Spouse Programs
Here are just a few examples of spouse programs that we host:
Spouse Programs - Ladies’ Night
This game show pits tables of guests against one another in a variety of challenges. As ladies sip cosmos, they may compete in:
- Trivia challenges spotlighting famous women, chick lit, television shows and movies popular with women.
- Music challenges such as “Name That Diva” and “Sing The Next Line” to songs such as I Will Survive.
- Physical and creative challenges where teams must match ten shades of lipstick to the correct names, or name all of the ingredients in a Cosmopolitan-type martini.
- Visual challenges including, “Fashion Do Or Don’t?” and “Name That Chick Flick Scene.”
Spouse Programs - Things Of Beauty
Ladies receive a makeup bag filled with beauty products that are theirs to keep. Ladies form different teams throughout the event to solve puzzles. For instance, all of the ladies who have the same-color eye pencil in their bag would form a team to solve Puzzle #1. To solve Puzzle #1, teams receive a strip of paper with random letters on it. When the strip of paper is wrapped around the eye pencil a word appears – the solution to Puzzle #1! The first lady that uses all of the solutions to the different team puzzles to solve one final puzzle wins a spa package. Beautiful!