Looking for a team building option that you can facilitate on your own? The DIY guide to “Going for the Green” could be the team building solution you are looking for. This fun, mini-golf teambuilding event is easy to plan for and implement and will provide a memorable experience for participants. This downloadable kit comes complete with instructions, pre-event checklist, supply list, and professionally designed handouts for your participants.
Going for the Green Premise
Teams compete against each other in a fun mini-golf activity that has participants playing golf like they never have before. No need to determine handicaps here – with these wacky challenges, everyone is on an even playing field whether they play golf every weekend or if they’ve never picked up a club. Teams score points throughout the activity and the team with the lowest points at the end of the event wins.
What’s Included in the Going for the Green Teambuilding Package?*
- Directions – A step-by-step walk-through of what you need to do to implement the activity
- Pre-preparations – How to prepare the materials for the activity
- Tips for running the activity successfully
- Professionally designed printable handouts/scorecards for participants
Note: You will need to print the handouts for each participant. You will also need to purchase or obtain some inexpensive equipment for the challenges such as index cards, marshmallows, baseballs, two small buckets, etc. The directions document explains how to use your downloaded materials to prepare for your activity. You will also need to provide a writing utensil for each guest and must coordinate with a mini-golf course facility.
What makes this a good Golf Team Building Event?
- It is an affordable way to get your team out of the office in a structured activity
- It is a great way to get people to interact with each other and break out of their normal cliques
- It introduces an element of competition where everyone is on an even playing field
Who this Golf Team Building Event Is For
- Adults at a corporate teambuilding outing
How the Golf Team Building Event is Delivered
If you choose the download, in the order confirmation page and confirmation email there will be a link where you can click to download your purchased product.
Please note, downloads are available from the moment your order is complete and remain available within 30 days of placing your order. The download comes as PDF documents. Most computers come with a free Adobe Acrobat Reader, but if yours does not, you can download it for free at www.adobe.com under Products & Services.
Alternatively, you can choose to have the activity mailed to you on CD. Please note this incurs an additional $10 processing, shipping, and handling fee.