Superhero Games – A Wacky Game with a superhero theme
It’s time for your super employees to battle evil in a series of games inspired by the comic books. Your team will “marvel” over what they can achieve when they work together to compete in this Wacky Games!
Your company needs help – help that only the fiercest team of superheroes could give. So, the Commissioner is hosting a superhero competition to see which team of superheroes has what it takes to battle the villains that are trying to overrun the company.
Participants take to the field, receive their superhero colors and learn which Wacky Games challenges they are about to face.
Wacky Games Sample Games
How many and which games to feature in your Wacky Games is based on location, number of participants and length of event.
- Agility Obstacle Course - A series of three hysterical-to-watch challenges that test superheroes’ balance and coordination.
- Brain Drain – One participant from each team dons a brain shower cap, which is covered in shaving cream. Teammates toss brain food onto the cap from a distance to see how many stick to the cap in the time allotted.
- Costume Quick Change – The whistle blows and participants race to get out of their three-piece suits and into their superhero costumes.
- Dynamic Duos – Teammates pair up, working together to walk on team skis.
- Gravity Attack – Participants don Velcro-covered booties to race on a carpeted track that tries its best to hold them back.
- Lightning Bolts – “Lightning bolts” fly through the air as participants try to fling them through targets.
- Superhero Slang – A few participants from each team rush to a pile of Ping Pong balls that have letters of the alphabet written on them. Using Ping Pong paddles, they bounce the balls back to their teammates who use them to make interlocking superhero-themed words, Scrabble-style.
- Tower Of Power – Each team has a Giant Jenga tower - which will be the first to fall?
Every superhero has special powers. Teams need to tell the Commissioner what theirs is so the Commissioner will choose them for the task at hand. Therefore, every team is given time throughout the Wacky Games to put together a presentation that shows off their powers. The better the team presentation, the better a team’s chances at winning the competition.
As participants perform these presentations, judges tally up team points. The Wacky Games culminates with a closing ceremony that sees the three top teams invited to the podium to receive bronze, silver and gold award medals on red, white and blue neck ribbons from the Commissioner.
Contact us today to plan a fun and creative team building event!